Shop Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT)
Find Stylish Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT) Flooring Only at Home Improvement OutletWhat is VCT? What VCT stands for Vinyl composition tile (VCT) is one of the most popular finished flooring material used primarily in commercial and institutional applications. VCT Flooring often refers to commercial grade vinyl composite tiles that are made with colored polyvinyl chloride (PVC) chips and shaped into solid sheets in 1/8" (0.125) in. or 3/32" inch thickness using heat and pressing to form tile squares in standard sizes of 12" x 12" and 12" x 24" inch.
Are you planning to install VCT for your home floors? Choosing the right flooring material and design is a big decision - so we’re happy to help you any way we can. At Home Improvement Outlet, you can buy brand new vinyl composite tiles for your floors that are durable, sturdy, very easy to clean at a much lower cost compared to other vinyl tile flooring offered by other providers. We have the highest-quality Luxury Vinyl Planks (LVP), sheet vinyl, and VCT tiles) from trusted brands with variety of styles, textures, profiles, patterns, and more.
What are the Advantages of Installing Vinyl Composite Tile (VCT) Flooring?
- VCT offers exceptional dimensional stability that is impact-resistant and causes very less wear and tear.
- If tile properly installed, VCT may last up to 15-20 years with minimum damage.
- VCT creates attractive interiors as well as adds great value to the property for its natural-looking refined finishes.
- Vinyl composite tile flooring has wide selections of attractive designs with slip-resistant surfaces and finishes.
- VCT is water absorption resistant, and it will not expand nor even slippery like natural wood and concrete.
- Vinyl Composite Tile (VCT) is very much stable to UV radiation and stable against excess heating that allows the flooring to last longer without fading away.
- VCT is a high-quality flexible flooring material to handle for DIY’s in the interiors or exterior flooring.
- Vinyl composite tiles are outstanding noise absorbents, therefore, a preferred commercial flooring option in institutions and business organizations from supermarkets or even retail shop flooring.