Shop In-Stock Hardwood Flooring
Shop Online for Stylish Hardwood Flooring Only at Home Improvement OutletWhat’s the best hardwood specie for flooring? The best hardwood floors are made with wood species that are readily available and also very hard. Maple flooring, cherry flooring, oak flooring, walnut, ash and mahogany are all good choices. Always check to make sure the hardwood flooring you choose comes from sustainable forests.
For every room or space you have, there’s always a hardwood floor that fits your taste. Choosing your hardwood flooring is a big decision, and we’re happy to help you any way we can. At Home Improvement Outlet, you can get new hardwood floors for your floors that’s durable, easy to clean and even hypoallergenic. We have hardwood floors from trusted top brands like Mohawk Flooring, and more with assorted of industry-standard approved dimensions, sizes, patterned styles, hardwood floors, and more.
Advantages of Installing Engineered Hardwood Flooring:
- Engineered hardwood flooring benefits:
- Engineered hardwood floors have a real layer of wood on top, unlike laminate flooring.
- Cost less than solid hardwood flooring.
- You can’t tell the difference from solid wood flooring once properly installed.
- Compatible with underfloor heating.
- Engineered hardwood floors are quick and easy to install since most of them have click fitting system.
- Available in a wide variety of wood species, finishes, styles, colors, and plank widths.
- The top layer also known as the wear layer can be sanded and re-finished if necessary.
- More resistant to changes in temperature as well as in humidity than solid wood flooring.
- Can be installed in a variety of ways to suit your taste, design, and preference like having it loose laid over an underlay.