Shaw Floors, Signal Mountain Rock City 12 mil$1.49/Square feet Purchase Price: $41.09/Box
|Product Thickness (mm)||
|Wear Layer Thickness||
How many boxes do I need?
Coverage (in square footage)
Shop Shaw Floors, Signal Mountain Rock City, Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP), 48-inches x 6-inchesExceptionally durable and easy to clean, resilient Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring (LVP) is a great choice for high-traffic areas. And with wood, tile and stone looks, it's as stylish as it is strong. But this is no ordinary Vinyl Plank Flooring—it comes with Armourbead™, a wear layer that offers astounding performance. It’s just one of the many advantages that come with a Shaw floor.
Luxury vinyl planks are the best choice for American home flooring which has become a sought-after floor material in recent years due to its ability to replicate tile and hardwood flooring. So, why choose Luxury Vinyl Plank for your home flooring? Here are 4 main key areas: Easy Installation. Best Design Options. Durable. Low Maintenance.
Benefits of Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring:
- Luxury Vinyl flooring is tough and stands up well to heavy foot traffic.
- Vinyl plank floor is very comfortable under your foot and also reduces noise, which is essential if homeowners have kids or pets.
- Vinyl plank flooring is less expensive and cost-effective than many other flooring materials in the market today.
- Luxury vinyl plank floor (LVP) is so easy to install as well as to maintain.
- Vinyl flooring comes in a broad range of colors and patterns to match your desired design and taste – from wide selections of wood grains look to the gorgeous stone look style.
|Square Footage Per Piece (Sq. Feet)|
|Quantity Per Box|
|Coverage Per Box|
27.58 SQ FT
Luxury Vinyl Plank
|Weight Per Box|
|Vinyl Plank Length:|
|Vinyl Plank Width:|
|Vinyl Plank Wear thickness:|
Vinyl Plank -
Reminder: Have you calculated your waste factor?
It is recommended that you order additional materials to account for any cuts, corners, or wastage during installation. For vinyl, we recommend an additional 5% of your total square footage and an additional 10% for all other flooring materials.